Friday 21 May 2010

Folksy Friday

My theme today, (yes I have a theme, I am getting very organised) is wood.  I would have published this post earlier, however, I got sidetracked by all the gorgeous items on Folksy.   I definitely need to win the lottery tonight!

First up is this absolutely stunning take on a dolls house and would take pride of place on a table in the corner of my living room for me just to look at.  It is called Bats Cottage and is by Teapot Cottages


The next item is this beautiful table made by Tempting Tables and they certainly are!



And finally and definitely not least is this lovely little fellow carved by Woodwose Carving, so cute!

 


So let me know what you think of my choices and don't forget to enter my Giveaway, however, don't forget that you have to be a follower to win.  When entering you need to leave your comment and press 'Follow'.  Have a lovely weekend!

No comments: