Sunday 27 September 2009

Releasing my 'inner geek'!



This week has been pretty crazy. My eldest baby J turned 14 and the celebrations included a party, a trip to see an amazing comedian and yesterday a trip to a theme park! Pheeww, time to catch my breath I think. The comedian is a new British comedian called Jason Manford and he was amazing, what made it even more special is that he was filming his new dvd on the night we went so J will have a permenant reminder of her 14th birthday, how cool is that!
On a work note my web design course is going really well and I have surprised myself at how quickly I am picking it up. It is a little sad to report that I get excited at learning new commands and actively searching the internet for new commands to include in my web design. I feel as though I need to find a group and admit my problem! The downside to this new found enthusiasm for programming is that my own website has taken a back seat again and I also have a sneaking suspicion that by the time I have finished designing it, the site will have that many features it will take about 10 minutes to load!

I have also been to and from the hospital this week and the sewing has also been a bit thin on the ground. However, I have managed to make some more tote bags which I really enjoy as they don't take an awful lot of time or swearing and cursing. Have a look and let me know what you think about the colour combinations........

This one on the left is blue canvas with a purple ribbon detail. The one on the right is orange canvas with lace detail and fabric brooch.











No comments: