1) Its A Wonderfull Life - a true classic even after all these years!
2) Family Stone - quite a modern one and always makes me cry!
3) Scrooged - I adore Bill Murray
4) National Lampoons Christmas Vacation - makes me cry laughing every time.
5) Love Actually
6) Nativity - a new one we saw it last year at the cinema a few days before Christmas if you haven't seen it yet a fab family Christmas film!
7) Meet Me In St. Louis - Judy Garland need I say more!
8) Gavin & Stacey Christmas special - technically not a film but Gav & Stace = class!
9) Royle Family Christmas Special - where Denise goes into labour love the scene with her dad in the bathroom.
10) Muppet Christmas Carol - who does not love the muppets!
Here are some creations I have made lately after swearing that I wouldn't be buying any more fabric until the new year I did have a slip, well two actually. However, in my defence I was going to Abakhan to buy some Christmas goodies for the little one and I didn't actually notice that some fabric had been cut and sneaked its way into my basket until I got home. That is what I told hubby and is the story I am sticking to!
First up is a chocolate houndstooth handbag,
and here is some of the brooches I have been making whilst cuddled up in front of the tv,
So let me know what you favourite Christmas films are just in case I have missed any!