Thursday 6 May 2010

New Clutches & What I am loving this week.....

So here is two new clutches I have been working on this week...
First up is this cute vintage tartan one with a chiffon, bead fabric brooch and trailing ribbons..




And next is a soft, squashy linen clutch with a touch of art deco about it. Big enough for a night out and to use as a pillow at the end of a long night!





I have had a request for some with detachable wrist straps so the next few will feature this!

So for this weeks what I am loving how about these lovelies from Handbag Legend Lulu Guinness,

First up this unique, original and guaranteed to make you smile black cab bag (ooh try saying that fast!)

And this lovely cameo print one, I would like them both please!




So as usual let me know what you think and have a lovely weekend!  Ooh just a quick one before I go, Lisa over at U-Handbag has written a book about making your own bags and it can be found here.  I am a huge fan of Lisa's and find here site over at U-Handbag invaluable source of sewing information.





2 comments:

Karen Roderick said...

The tartan print one is just gorgeous! K x

Not What It Seams said...

These are amazing! How did you make that flower on the first clutch, it is so cute! Great work, I love the clutches!