Wednesday 3 March 2010

Please check out what Glam Glass is Up To..

Glam Glass is selling this beautiful scarf in her Folksy shop and proceeds are going to the Eye Fund.  Please can you show her support by re-blogging and retweeting this, thanks.


All Money goes to The Eye Fund - www.eyefund.info




What is the Eye Fund?

Can you imagine not being able to see?? I need glasses to see in the distance and I struggle a bit with that!!! As an arts and crafts person, I would not like to think what it would be like to lose my sight!

The Eye Fund - A charity to support people losing their vision

The Eye Fund aims to provide much needed counselling and aid to those who are losing their sight due to degenerative diseases, such as Retinal Cone Dystrophy, Cataracts, Diabetic Retinopathy, Retinitis Pigmentosa, Neurological Visual Impairment, Retinopathy of Prematurity as well as Age-Related Degeneration and other eye conditions.

All the artwork is designed by Simon Sherry and his story is at the above website

2 comments:

Glamglass said...

Thanks so much for that!! :-)
The Sherry's do so much in memory of their son! Anything that adds to their work is great!!

sassytrash said...

Thank you so much for posting my site on your blog! (I haven't had time lately to hang out in the bloggerhood, so I am really behind in checking my comments!!) I love your handbags!! They are very creative and unique. I enjoyed visiting your site, and can't wait to see your new projects.