Monday 1 February 2010

Day 17 New Bag Shape & Fabric!

I have been trying to get back on track for this week and this morning received my goodies I ordered from Gone To Earth. The fabric is lush and I am going to be quite sad to actually cut into it, yes I know it is strange, I used to be like this when I was papercrafting.  If I had bought a set of papers that was really nice I used to buy a spare set just to look at, what can I say......


Anyhoo, back to the challenge.  Today's offering is a new bag shape I am playing around with and how cute is this!



It is tiny, (well by my standards anyway!), it measures just 7 inches tall x 6 inches width.  However, I really like the shape of this and am going to put the pattern on the photocopier to make a bigger one.

                                                                                                                                                                                  
                                        

Anyway  I am off to play with my material now and see what else I can make, hoping you all have a groovey week!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Lovely new fabric, lood forward to seeing what you make from it!