Friday 15 January 2010

Day 7 Another Bag and a Rather Funky Brooch!

Ok here is day 7's offering another cute evening bag and a rather funky brooch even if I do say so myself!  The brooch is made out of some felt and a cascade of buttons, I told you I had gazillions!  Not much more to say other than it is heading straight into my folksy shop I think.  There is not much happening on the folksy shop front, however, it has only been 3 days and patience never was one of my virtues ;-)  Anyhoo I have just been to Dunelm Mill and have managed to bag some very nice material in the remnants basket so will see what goodies I can make from that.



Thank you for all the kind comments regarding the blog award yesterday, it was a pleasure to share the love!  Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

No comments: