Wednesday 18 November 2009

Sew, sew excited! (yes I know am recycling my titles ;-)



Ooh had my first two sales yesterday and am now a very happy bunny as I thought that day was never going to come!  Talk about timing I was having a bit of an icky day as I was still a little down about the events of the weekend and having to go to the hospital for my appointment.  Anyhoo it was nice to come home and find that one of my bags had sold so I tootled off to the post office and promptly posted it off.  Now I have the thought about whether it will get there in one piece, having waited so long for a sale my worst nightmare is that it arrives a shredded mess!  So I am on my way now and very glad...   These are the ones I have sold, will have to get creating again now, once I have got my head around banners and tables in html!.................




1 comment:

Tracey said...

Yeah!! .. congratulations!