Tuesday 13 October 2009

A Slow Start, but hey Chanel was not created in a day!

I don't imagine that she created nappy bags either! My latest creation was a nappy bag I was asked to make for a friend of a friend. The design took me back to when my 2 were small and I was racking my brains to try and create something both useful and nice looking and I think I succeeded.


I like the combination of brown and pink and think that considering I designed it as I went it has turned out pretty well! Mind you I have to sell it now. The website is up and running and I have to resist the temptation to tweek it everyday.

My friend and I have decided to do a local craft fair in November and are both furiously trying to make enough items to sell. I have decided to use this as a deadline to polish off the website and complete all the little tasks that I keep putting off in favour of my sewing machine!

No comments: