Thursday 22 October 2009

Busy, busy, busy!

I don't know whether I am coming or going this week or the way back! What with hospital visits, bag making, halloween costume making and I have just been asked to quote for some wedding stationary, phew! I am pleased, however, when I was doing card making full time I never got asked, isn't it always the way. Ho hum! Will have to put my card making head back on again and retrieve all my craft stuff from the garage. I am gearing up at the moment for my first craft fair to sell my bags on November 14th at our local college. I am getting quite nervous now, however, some sales would come in handy and also some feedback. I could really do with some honest feedback as I get the feeling that friends and family are getting sick of being asked 'ok what do you think of this one?'


College last night was a bit heavy going, cascading style sheets, frame style, standard style and layers. Trying to stay awake let alone actually do any work once the tutor had stopped wittering was a feat in itself! I think I spoke too soon when I claimed that this web designing lark was easy, I think those words are coming back to haunt me.


Anyway back to work I go, if anyone is still reading my witterings please feel free to leave a comment on anything doesn't have to be bag related and I promise I won't pester you to rate my bags! x

These are two bags I have managed to finish this week the one at the top of the page reminds me of chocolate lime sweets. I really like the colours on this hobo bag and with the padding it is really comfy.














1 comment:

Lakikikaka said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.