Saturday 29 August 2009

Back to College!






I have been finding it difficult to get much done at the moment as the school holidays have yet to come to an end. Whilst I have enjoyed having the kids at home and our time together I will be glad to see the blessed angels skipping back into school!






This week I have enrolled at college on an evening course for web designing. I have chosen to go this way as it will help not only with setting my own site up for my handbags but also my husband has decided to set up his own site, content is top secret! Creating these sites will give me a portfolio of work to show prespective clients should my handbag business not reach Prada level!


Talking of handbags here is one I made. It is a clutch bag I made for a 40th birthday party we went to. I transferred an image I liked to cotton and then machine embroidered over the top. That is the one good thing about my hobby I am never at a loss for bags to match my outfits!








No comments: