Tuesday 16 March 2010

Craft Juice Tuesday - Things that make me smile!

First up is this little character from KittyBallistic on Flickr

Apparently, 'Morris is a punk potato, who wants to rebel, but has to keep his wild side under wraps'.  I am with you Morris underneath us all I think there is a punk potato just waiting to get out!


Next is this grey and silver lampwork bracelet by Beadypool, beautiful!

 

I can't wear earrings but these are elegant with a touch of rock chick about them!  They are by AlinaandT



Lastly but definitely not least this gorgeous necklace by Glamasaurus, mainly because it contains a beautiful collage of buttons,

4 comments:

BeadyPool said...

thank you so much for featuring my bracelet on your blog. Loving glamasaurus's necklace as well - gorgeous. Vx

Marie said...

I love Mr Punky Potato Head! Well done on passing your 100th blog follower! Is it time for a giveaway to celebrate!!?? x

Glitz and Glamour said...

Loving the choices. I looked at those earrings myself. Congratulations on the 100th follower

Kitty Ballistic said...

Thank you so much for featuring Morris! Lovely blog too - I'm following you now. *not a creepy stalker, honest*