Thursday 17 November 2011

Continuing my creative mojo journey

So this is what I have been creating this week to continue with trying to regain my creative mojo.  First up is this cushion which is a variation on the patchwork that I have been experimenting with and which is the direction that I think I will go in as it is very addictive!


This is  a dresden plate design and has come out really well I was really pleased with this.  Also, it is fab for using up little scraps of lovely fabric you have left over which if you are like me you keep thinking ooh that will come in handy some day!

Next up is an album cover I made for my daughters friends birthday.  It was slightly infuriating trying to get the dimensions right, but again it has turned out really well, so album and journal covers maybe another area to explore.



Hope you have all had a lovely crafty week!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Love the journal cover, so cute, tried making these myself and find them difficult, yours looks great.

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!