Wednesday 13 October 2010

Countdown has begun only 6 days to go!

So the countdown has begun, my little machine does not know what has hit it and I swear that sometimes I can hear it crying for mercy!  My new stands have been made, swish new acrylic see through ones by my super hubby who was given a picture and asked can you make me these and voila he did, he is a star*  My banner has been ordered and winging its way to me as we speak, so fingers crossed that I have got the artwork right otherwise its a big pixelated banner for me.  Hopefully it should look like this..


Right now the bottom end of the living room has become creative central and looks like this....


There are boxes of bags, bags, leaflets all waiting to be packed up and taken to Liverpool. 

1 comment:

Jemima said...

Wow good luck Elisa! Can't wait to see what you make. x