Monday 5 April 2010

Happy Easter & A Fantastic Week!

Well I have just had one of the best weeks I have had in a long time!  I had two sales in my shops and on Easter Sunday I opened my Secret Easter Bunny gift (organised by the lovely Karen over at Beads by Design through the Crafts Forum).  It was this beautiful heart wreath from Dreamstar.  It is beautiful and the photograph really does not do it justice!  Once re-decorated it will take pride of place in my bedroom.  So thanks to Lisa over at Dreamstar, go and have a look at their wonderful creations.  I will definitely be popping by just before November as I love Christmas decorations and am thinking one of their wreaths would go lovely in my hallway.


Then to finish the week in style I headed over to my favourite fabric store Abakhan Fabric in Mostyn north Wales where I picked up a new stash of fabric.  Afterwards we took a run further up the coast and had a walk by the beach followed up by fish & chips looking out at sea, what more could a girl ask for!  I think that sometimes life gets that busy and we get wrapped up in the day to day hustle and bustle we forget to enjoy the small things. 



So after a lovely long weekend off it is back to business now to see what this week brings.  Hope you have all had a lovely peaceful Easter and lots of chocolate!

3 comments:

Sue, Lynwoodcrafts said...

I love Abakhan too - but the kids have learnt the hard way that I find it difficult to just 'pop in for a minute' and I'm mostly banned from going! (I've also run out of hiding places for the fruits of secret visits!)

stylesofcooking said...

Thanks Elissa for blogging the wreath. I'm glad you liked it. I went with green to match your mothers day vase and the emerald necklace you liked. Have blogged the wreath also tonight and linked to your website. It was a pleasure to make something for you as i always have admired your bags.

Marie said...

Love that French Toile looking fabric! Glad you had a good weekend. My children don't understand why they were suddenly bombarded with chocolate!!nnYou just can't beat fish and chips in the wrapper with a sea view - they just somehow taste better. Well done on your sales too, looks like a few people were spending this weekend, so fingers crossed they'll be back for more!