Monday 12 April 2010

Back to work & two new handbags!

So everyone has gone back to work and school today.  Yesterday consisted of doing last minute homework, lots of it! mmm...  funny how we forget our own teenage years when children arrive, lol!  Anyhoo, I have sorted out insurance and can honestly say I can think of more fun ways to spend that much money, but never mind better than ending up poor if someone slips on my killer cloths!  I have also arranged another fair and will be attending this select gathering next Sunday,  it is a new inititiative just down the road from where I live and it is quite exciting to be getting in there at the beginning.  So fingers crossed I am not expecting too much as it will be the first gathering, however, it will be lovely doing a bit of networking with local artists.


I have also created another two bags and that is that collection completed for the moment.  The linen is calling to me now and I have also got some lovely rose fabric and french style toile that is just begging me to do something with it, oh it is too much!


1 comment:

Marie said...

Sounds like an exciting new venture, good luck Elissa and let us know how you get on and don't forget to post some pics of your stall!