Monday 1 March 2010

Hair Accessories & Positivity! (lack of)

I have been struggling of late to retain my positivity!  Sales have been, shall we say slow, and it is hard to keep going when you are receiving what feels like no reward for your hard work.  Over the weekend I had a bit of a nightmare, having slavishly worked on my new sparkly website I uploaded to find that horror I had forgotten to align it to all the other browsers.  So what looked lovely and well laid out on my screen on everyone elses looked like a monkey had arranged it by banging their head on the keyboard! Soo, back to Dreamweaver I go.

This is what I have been working on lately, available from my Folksy shop....


So as usual would love to hear what you think of new item and also what keeps you motivated when times are hard?

5 comments:

LOULA BELLE AT HOME said...

I am with you. Things are hard at the moment. I just managed to cover the cost of a stall I had over the weekend, and that has been it. Nobody was out, and those that were, weren't spending a penny!!! Don't forget, making is rewarding. Think of those scraps of fabric you then fiddle with to create precious things!!

Marie said...

The thought of going back to a 9-5 job keeps me motivated, but things have been very slow sales wise for me this year. We just have to keep going otherwise what else do we do with that little creative bubble!?

Elissa - said...

I know Marie yesterday was a bit of a downer! Thought of 9-5 does keep me going as well, just hard sometimes. But sunny shiny day today and lots of new ideas....

Marie said...

Yeh, the sun definately makes a difference! Felt like I had the energy of a lion today!

Marie said...

Hi Elissa, me again! Just want to say that I have a little certficate for you - it's waiting for collection on my blog! I hope it helps (a teeny weeny bit) to keep you motivated! Love M x